Thursday, April 22, 2010

Check "Buy Ring Bowl" off the list!


When I set out to find the perfect ring bearer bowl/ pillow I knew it was going to be tricky!  I wanted it to be handmade and not traditional.  But other than that, I was quite open!  So when I found this bowl from Paloma's Nest .  I knew it was perfect.  When A proposed (in the most amazing way I could think of) one thing stuck out from all of the incredible things he said.  He said "I want to grow old with you."  So when we saw this ring bowl we both got so excited!  It says :
Grow Old Along With Me
7.10.10

Now, here is my concern.  Our ring bearer is the cutest 2 year old you have ever seen, but he probably won't be gentle with this piece of ceramic goodness.  He will probably pick up this delicate bowl of beauty and throw it on the ground.  So I have a solution.  We will take a cute stuffed animal, tie the rings around its neck.  Then the bowl can be kept as a keepsake and used for some pretty ring pics.  I love this bowl so much I want to keep it forever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment