Friday, April 2, 2010

Wedding Day Style...how to get some




I am officially obsessed with this wedding photographed by Tanja Lippert

http://www.stylemepretty.com/2010/02/24/san-francisco-wedding-by-tanja-lippert/

This is everything I want my wedding to be.  Modern, sophisticated and graphic with a little bit of whimsy.  I love how confident the bride is in her style.  
Whenever I am designing a play, and an actress is not self confident in what she is wearing, I know right there.  She will not look good on stage.  It is the same thing with weddings.  You need to have your wedding style and you need to OWN it.  Self confidence is key in life.  Now, this is much easier said than done of course.  But I think we should all take a cue from this bold bride.  Because I gurantee you everyone fought her tooth and nail on anything she wanted to do that was different.  "Red shoes?!?!" they said.  "Short dress with a BIG head piece?!!?!"  They exclaimed!  And when they all saw how gorgeous this wedding was they all shut their mouths!  
So thank  you Style Me Pretty and Tanja Lippert and this gorgeous bride.  You have all inspired me to trust my instinct!





No comments:

Post a Comment