Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bridgewaters

So, I am one lucky lady.  Not only am I getting married to the love of my life, but I get to do it here: 

Isn't it beautiful?  This picture and many more can be found on the Bridgewaters website
 http://www.theglaziergroup.com/restaurants/bridgewaters/index.html
Bridgewaters is in South Street Seaport in NYC and if you haven't been to this part of the city, you MUST go.  I love it there because it is so authentic, historical New York.  It has cobblestone streets and lots of shopping and delicious restaurants.  The venue is so fantastic because it has gorgeous hardwood floors, a wrap around terrace for cocktail hour and a view that (as you can see) is pretty awesome!  Every time I think about the wedding I think about this picture.  Oh... and then I think about the incredible food.  Chris Siverson is the executive chef which makes us very lucky indeed!  I can't wait!  
Here is another picture of a wedding at Bridgewaters taken by the fabulous photographer Jen Huang.  


I mean really... Can you handle that view???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment