Monday, January 18, 2010

Golden Globes 2010

Charming Creativity's winner for best dressed Golden Globes 2010 is....

Drumroll please...

Lea Michele!

I am sure her life is now complete!  What would she have done without my fake award!?   I happen to love Spring Awakening as well as Glee so she holds a special place in my heart.  She looked incredible from head to toe.  Of course it is Oscar de la Renta.  I love everything about this dress.  Especially that sweetheart neckline which pretty amazing.  She really took the fact that this was her first Golden Globes seriously.  And I appreciate that!  Also, it is hard to tell from this picture, but her earrings are also amazing.  She also had flawless makeup and she has incredible eyebrows.  Ok I am done now.  



I also have two runner ups.  And they both win for most attractive couple.

Thanks to Greenweddingshoes for posting these pics!  
Emily Blunt looks so fantastic here in a Dolce and Gabbana gown.  I love the drama of her dress without going over the top.  She is also glowing.  Which I think has to do with the fact that she is engaged to John Krasinski.  Enough said.

I know Diane Kruger's Christian Lacroix dress got mixed reviews.  But for me it was seriously gorgeous and a fashion risk.  What a great color!  Love the ombre effect as well as the ruffle detail.  I am always a sucker for fabric detail and chiffon and organza..as you can tell from all three of my winning dresses!  Haha!  Oh... and she is dating Pacey...um cough cough I mean Joshua Jackson, so naturally she gets a few extra points.

I just totally dorked out and admitted I loved Dawson's Creek... ok whatever moving on.

I should also mention my worst dressed.  Sigh... Lady, put those things away.


source: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/01/18/article-1244083-07E6660B000005DC-870_306x727.jpg
Listen Mariah.. I have big boobies too, so from one big boobie lady to another, you are at a classy event and everyone knows you got them.  So you don't need to flaunt them at this particular occasion.  Thank you.


Can't wait to see the next Red Carpet!  

No comments:

Post a Comment