Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cheese is the best stuff on earth!


Boy do I love cheese.  It is probably my number 1 most favorite food ever.  Since I am trying to eat healthy, I have had to cut down slightly.  Now, don't get me wrong,  I am still eating it.  I have tried to cut it out before and it is just torture for me.  But I have decided that maybe I don't need Brie in my fridge at all times.  I know, it is pretty sad.  So being the masochist that I am, I was on https://www.murrayscheese.com/index.asp  torturing myself by looking at delicious cheese.  While browsing I found this baby!  
Epoisses is so stinky that it has been BANNED from being on public transportation in France because of the smell.  That is some stinky cheese!  So naturally, I can't wait to try it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment